viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2012

My best friend


Hello classmates!!
This week in my blog I’m going to talk about a topic that is very important in our life. This topic is the friendship.
I think that a friend is a person who is a be with you in all moment. With whom you can to count for a good experiences or negative experiences. Someone that would could be your confident and to someone that you would could to help with your advice. I value in a friend that this is trustworthy, honest, friendly, nice and funny.
I have a few real friends but I think is difficult have good friends, but in my opinion I’m a good friend because always I’m worried for my friends, if they need something, if they need help, and always I’m in contact with they.
I’m a friendly person, but I don’t make friends easily, because for me is difficult to confide in the people. For this too don’t make friends for internet.
My best friend is Tamara, she was my classmate in high school, I know she since 2007.  She study lawyer in other university, but always we have contact, and talk almost twice a week. And we get together once a week. She is very funny and is very similar to me.
The other friends that I have, doesn’t of infancy, because when I was a child I changed from home very often, so I couldn’t make many friends. And with my other friends of the high school have a few contact, but still talk with somebody.

Thank you, I hope you can know my friend Tamara.

Bye koni!! =)

1 comentario:

  1. I really agree with you friend! a friend should be trustworthy, honest, friendly, nice and funny.

    I love you friend! :D

    ResponderEliminar